Did you think Hillfit:Strength was useful? Would you like to share it with others?
If so, sign up as an affiliate and every time someone that you refer buys a copy, you will receive half of the purchase price. That’s right, you’ll get 50%. I would be really grateful for your help in promoting the book.
I can also supply short articles that link to the content of the book if you want to post them on your blog or use them in a newsletter – just email me to ask.
Simply put, affiliate marketing is as follows: you send people to my site, they buy and you get a percentage of that sale (50% in the case of Hillfit: Strength).
Not sure how to grab your affiliate link to promote it on your site?
- Login to e-junkie.
- Click the “Affiliates” tab in the top right of the window.
- Then click “affiliate admin” in the horizontal bar just below the tabs.
- On the “Manage Your Affiliate Account” screen, click “Get affiliate code.”
- Select “Hillfit” from the dropdown menu (if not already selected).
- Then click “Get Affiliate Code” button just below.
- On the next screen, you will see a light orange box with what looks like a bunch of gobbley-gook in it. (That’s HTML.)
- You can highlight that whole box of characters and paste it anywhere HTML is accepted.
- Alternatively, you can grab just the URL (web address) itself and use it like you would any other link for sharing. You can extract this URL from the HTML in #8 above. It is comprised of the characters between the first set of quotation marks (but not including the quotation marks). It will look something like this (with the XXXXXX being your affiliate ID):
cl=198148&c=ib&aff=XXXXXX” target=”ejejcsingle”>Click here to visit Hillfit.
Simply right click on the image and “Save As” to your computer. Insert the image into your site where you’d like it! (If you want to attach your affiliate link to the image so people can click the image and be taken to the sales page, extract your affiliate code as described in Step #9 above and link it to the image.)
For example, here’s how to put one of the graphics in your sidebar, you would simply:
- Upload the image to your server (self-hosted WordPress blogs) or another image host (such as Flickr or PhotoBucket for Blogger blogs). Take note of the URL of the image/file location.
- Grab a text widget (WordPress) or gadget (Blogger) for your sidebar.
- Insert the image and affliate code like so:
<a href=”https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?cl=198148&c=ib&aff=198148″ target=”ejejcsingle”>Click here to visit Hillfit.</a>
PLEASE GET IN TOUCH IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANY OF THIS STUFF
Contact me at email@example.com